Click here to download the Audio Introduction
To book your guided hike today call
877 HIKE-PHX (445-3745) or
602 492-MTNS (6867)
FOR 10 OR MORE ON THE SAME RESERVATION, CALL GROUP SALES AT 480 448-2004
Guided Hiking is what we're all about! Safety + Fun + U =
A FANTASTIC ADVENTURE!
Our new and improved booking system is online now and very easy for YOU to use. Booking in advance will guarantee your date & time! To see all activities, click here:
Many hikes offer our lunch option called Hike’N’Lunch. Click here to see our menu!
Our guided hikes play a tremendous role in reducing mountain accidents and rescues. We sell safety, education for your enjoyment, and great out-doors fun for everyone, all combined in one reservation. You’ll remember your time with us fondly with a free souvenir cap or bandanna. You'll return home with a lifetime memories and knowledge that you helped maintain earth’s precious resource after learning about the desert. You can help preserve the land by electing to forgo souvenirs and have us donate $5 per paying guest to a mountain/trail preservation non-profit organization.
We are so confident that you will have a great time that we offer a satisfaction guarantee. (See our Reservations page for details.)
Experience the beauty and excitement of hiking in the Sonoran Desert with an expert, First Aid & CPR certified trail guide! Join us for a really great and worry free time! We are here to ensure that you are prepared, safe, and have the most rewarding, fun filled experience possible. To make your day easier, transportation service can be provided to/from the trails from the majority of major hotels and resorts.* Not only will you go hiking and get in some exercise, you’ll become familiar with and able to identify which local flora and fauna may be used for food and medicine, and how ancient petroglyphs originated. Try this: “what is the name of the cactus that only grows in the Sonoran Desert?” Hint: our favorite phrase is: “Sahuaro you today?” Depending on the specific trail, season and time of day, we may see some of our native wildlife in their natural habitat and the brilliance of colorful wildflowers in bloom (in spring).
Year-round hikes leave daily (with limited times during summer). Sunrise, Sunset and our new Moonlit hikes & Photo Lesson guided hikes are awesome. Some are short; some are long. Others are even longer.
- There’s a trail for every level of ability. Really!
- Great for groups, corporate conventions & conferences, individuals, and families.
- Specialty hikes (with advance reservations) for Sunrise/Sunset/Moonlit & custom designed hikes. The choice is yours!
- Best of all, we offer a satisfaction guarantee!**
Your Guided Hiking Tour Includes:
- Variety of healthy, nutritious snacks.
- The option of our exclusive Hike’N’Eat Lunch with morning departures. There are meals for the kids, too! All delicious and prepared fresh that morning.
- Bottled water…and lots of it!
- Loan one of our backpacks or trekking poles (upon request & depending on availability.)
- There’s a great trivia game for kids played while on the trail. Grownups love it too.
- Optional transportation service depending in your location.
- All entry and permit fees at some parks.
- A souvenir cap or bandanna for you to keep, or other option!
- Fund raising hikes for non-profit organizations such as schools, etc.
- Employment opportunities here and in Tucson.
Our Trail Guides-
- are First Aid & CPR certified
- are very well experienced and knowledgeable about the Sonoran Desert and its many inhabitants, both flora and fauna.
- carry First Aid kits, extra water and fascinating facts about the Arizona desert in their heads.
- offer wonderful suggestions about many other fun and exciting things to do during your stay in the Valley of the Sun. Just ask them!
*After a year's wait, Camelback Mountain's Echo Canyon Trail reopened on January 15th with expanded parking, improved trailhead safety & renovations that will ensure its preservation for decades to come. It's one of many marvelous, natural gems Phoenix has to offer. The iconic mountain is a popular destination for both residents and tourists who revel in the beautiful desert landscapes Arizona is known for. It's also one of the most difficult in challenge navigation. For more details on the mountain, click here.
**Restrictions–see our FAQ page for more information.