Click here to download the Audio Introduction
To book your guided hike today call
877 HIKE-PHX (445-3745) or
602 492-MTNS (6867)
FOR 10 OR MORE ON THE SAME RESERVATION, CALL GROUP SALES AT 480 448-2004
Guided Hiking is what we're all about! Safety + Fun + U =
A FANTASTIC ADVENTURE!
Booking in advance will guarantee your date & time! To see all activities, click here:
Many hikes offer our lunch option called Hike’N’Lunch. Click here to see our menu!
Guided hikes play an extremely important role in reducing mountain accidents and rescues. Safety is of utmost importance. The education, exercise and your enjoyment in the great out-doors is rewarding for anyone of any age, Combine several superb southwestern activities into one. You’ll fondly remember your time with us with a free souvenir cap or bandanna while supplies last. A lifetime of pleasant memories and knowledge is what you’ll return home with. Yes, there is plenty of life in the desert. You can help preserve the land by electing to forgo souvenirs and have us donate $5 per paying guest to a mountain/trail preservation non-profit organization.
We offer Premiere Guided Hiking in the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix, Arizona area).
Hiking is for everyone of any age. Our trail guides know all of the beautiful Sonoran Desert mountain trails. Together we'll match one that fits perfectly with your level of physical ability. Most of our hikes range from 2 to 4 hours. Customized and private hikes fit so well with our motto “You Decide! We Provide!”
There’s more to us than just hiking. A few choices for your enjoyment follow. For example, come along on our Hike’N’Steamboat & Ghost Town tour, take a Photo Lesson Guided Hike to learn how to capture those million dollar shots you see in award winning magazines. A very popular tour is our Hike’N’Horseback Ride. And there’s a lot more! Check our Special Deals here.
To make your reservation or just ask questions, call us at 602 492-MTNS (6867) or 877 HIKE-PHX (877 445-3749). Book online or for more details.
(make sure you drag down for more information)
SEE WHAT YOUR GUIDED HIKE INCLUDES
- Variety of healthy, nutritious snacks
- The option of our exclusive Hike'N'Lunch with morning depatures. There are meals for the kids, too! All are delicious and prepared fresh that morning.
- Bottled waters...and lots of it
- Loan one of our backpacks or trekking poles (upon request & depending on availability)
- There's a great trivia game played while on the trail. Both kids and grownups love it
- Entry and permit fees at most parks
- A souvenir cap or bandanna, or other option, is yours to keep while supplies last
- Satisfaction Guaranteed*
If you need any special accommodations, let us know by calling Guest Services at 480 448-2004 during normal business hours after you make your reservation.
OUR TRAIL GUIDES -
- are First Aid & CPR certified
- are very well experienced and knowledgeable about the Sonoran Desert and its many inhabitants, both flora and fauna.
- carry First Aid kits, extra water and share fascinating facts about the Arizona desert with you.
- offer wonderful suggestions about many other fun and exciting things to do during your stay in the Valley of the Sun. Just ask them!
Obviously we cannot guarantee the availablity of any one specific trail guide. However we'll try to accommodate your request with a minimum of 24 hours advance notice. Call us direct prior to booking for this option. 480 448-2004. To see all activities, Click here.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Year-round hikes leave daily (with limited times during summer). Sunrise, Sunset, Moonlit & Photo Lesson guided hikes are all awesome. Some are short; some are long. Others are even longer.
- There's a trail for every level of ability.
- Your age is of no significance.
- Great for corporate conventions & conferences, synagogue, church or mosque groups, individuals, and families. Team building is one of our specialities.
- Specialty hikes (with advance reservations) for Sunrise/Sunset/Moonlit & custom designed hikes. The choice is yours! Our motto is "You Decide! We Provide!" We strive to achieve that every day!
- Fundraising hikes for non-profit organizations such as schools, churches, synagogues, etc.
- Employment opportunities
- Best of all, your satisfaction is guaranteed!*
When are you planning to hike, by the way? Let us know so we can reserve what you want and when. Click here.